Sunday, December 5, 2010

A week without Matt

December 5, 2010

So I guess this is my first post after I signed up! Perhaps it was a good weekend to start our blog, Matt has been out of town all week.  So I found myself with extra time, and thought it was a good idea.  Matt works with the USA Track and Field organization and spent the week in Virgina Beach attending the annual convention.  He has also been able to spend time with Jeff and Erin.  He will have to write all about it when he gets home. 
As for me, home alone there has been plenty to do.  The dogs keep me hoppin and have kept me company.  I was able to decorate for Christmas, spend some quiet time with my thoughts and do some house cleaning.  Work is really slow right now and I am considering using the down time to get my instructors license.  It would be something that I really would enjoy.
So this was a short post, I'm off to groom the pups!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment